Friday 7 March 2008

Dead...

Yes, not me but the comments part of the website. But so seems to be many of the comments boxes of websites I have been visiting.
Is there a lot fo activity people are being engaged in? Can people just not be bothered commenting at the moment? I feel I have to say, some of the posts of the last week haven't been the most criminologically focussed, but i think the student ones were quite good, and the report from NUS Wales Conference I think is important. Any please below see a post on the history of police trade unions - something for people to get stuck into

Anyways, I feel i should introduce a few new blogs, they are Campaign for a New Workers' Party blog, Ten Percent and Classroom Teacher.

6 comments:

Jim Jepps said...

Hello... apologies - I'm not ignoring you I promise

Unknown said...

Thank you kindly! On the comments I also have noticed blogger has been down for short spells randomly over the last fortnight.

Duncan said...

I know what you mean, my hits haven't gone down noticeably yet even what I think will be contentious posts haven't attracted that many comments.

Maybe people are starting to agree with us so they don't comment...

Leftwing Criminologist said...

actually I randomly got a comment on a BNP article from ages ago yesterday!

go to know that people are still reading though

Anonymous said...

The comments boxes go through seasons. Mine are a little quiet at the moment, but they'll pick up again in due course.

Btw, thanks for linking the CNWP and teacher's blogs. Will duly add them to my own rolls.

blackstone said...

I noticed the longer posts are on my blog, the less chances i'll have alot of comments.