After the highjacking of the previous thread, I think I need to institute a commenting policy.
1) Anonymous comments will be deleted - pick a name and stick to it
2) Do not copy and paste off other blogs/websites etc. It takes forever to read for a start. If necessary provide a link
3) Stick to the point of the topic - discussing the BNP in North Wales is fine and anti-racist/anti-fascist tactics in relation to the below post. Commenting about the labour party (which I am not a member of) and racism can be done on the blog of someone who wishes to talk about that and who advocates the labour party as a solution (which I don't).
4) High-jacked threads will be deleted.
5) Comments will now be moderated.
Boris Johnson and Russia
13 hours ago